KLArt.co.uk (Karen Loughridge Fine Art) understands the value of your personal information and we respect your right to privacy. We are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust. This commitment includes protecting the personal information that we obtain from you:
1. Information We Collect Generally: Unless you provide information voluntarily, we will not collect any personal information about you when you visit http://www.klart.co.uk If we ask you to provide information that personally identifies you, our request to do so will be specific. If you register to receive our newsletters, or purchase items from our eShop, we will ask for personal information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number. Paypal administers all our payments on our behalf so we will never directly ask you for credit card information, nor do we have access to it. If we want you to provide additional information, we will explain why we need the additional information and how it will be used at the time of the request.
Email From You: You may email messages to us that will contain your screen name and email address along with any additional information you may wish to include in the text of your message. Third Parties: We may receive personal information from select third parties in order to fulfill orders for products, or to facilitate your receipt of one of our newsletters.
Website Usage Information: Our web server automatically collects and aggregates information about your visit to http://www.klart.co.uk including your IP address, service provider, browser type, domain names of referring websites, operating system, pages accessed on our website, and the date and time of your access. This information is not personally identifiable. We analyze this aggregated information in an effort to optimize your experience and enhance your time spent with us online.
2. Use of Information We Collect: We use your personal information in several ways:
• To fulfill your requests and process your transactions
• To respond to your email messages.
• To support your customer relationship with KL Art (Karen Loughridge Fine Art). For example, where you have provided us with an email and/or postal address you may receive future mailings. Please refer to the opt out section (sect. 6) of this policy for details of this process
3. We may combine the personal information that we collect from you on our websites with other information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products and services.
4. Third Party Relationships: We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on behalf of KL Art (Karen Loughridge Fine Art), such as delivering purchases. We will only provide such companies with the personal information that they need to deliver the service that we have requested of them. They are prohibited from using the personal information that we provide to them for any other purpose and we make reasonable efforts to ensure that all third parties with whom we share personal information undertake to adhere to this Policy. We do not otherwise share your personal information with third parties, unless you have granted us permission to do so. We may disclose or use your personal information when we, in good faith, believe that either the law requires us to do so or such action is necessary to protect or defend KL Art (Karen Loughridge Fine Art)’s rights or property.
5. Access, Correction and Maintenance of Personal Information: We provide reasonable and practical access for you to identify inaccuracies in your personal information. If you provide us with personal information through the website, you have the right to access this data. To request an update, modification, or deletion of any personal information maintained by KL Art (Karen Loughridge Fine Art), you can contact us at email@example.com. We will, upon request, update or delete your personal information; however, we will not be able to update or delete data that has been archived as part of our normal business operations. We keep the personal information collected through our website as long as it is required to service your request, or until you request its deletion. We retain aggregated information collected about your visit to our website (ie. browser type, domain name, pages visited) until we have completed our review and analysis of this information. We do not add third party data to your personal information or maintain your personal information in a merged or supplemented format.
6. Opt Out Process: We make every effort to contact you only if you have previously elected to receive communications from us. At any time, you can “opt out” of receiving direct mail and marketing material from KL Art (Karen Loughridge Fine Art), such as product or service updates, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions contained within the communication. If at any time in the future we decide to use your personal information for a purpose not currently stated in this Policy, we will modify the Policy to disclose this in accordance with Section 10 below.
7. Links to Third Party Websites and Use of Discussion Forums: Websites accessed from this site via hyperlinks or links to other sites may be governed by privacy policies and practices that differ from this Policy. The information practices of other third party websites linked to this site are not covered by this Policy. Information posted to discussion forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other public forums may be displayed publicly. Please consider this before posting
8. Security of Personal Information: We store your personal information in a secure location that is accessible only by designated staff. We make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. In addition, we use a secure server to protect the safety and security of transactions over the Internet involving personal information.
11. Acceptance: By using http://www.klart.co.uk you signify your acceptance of this Policy, as amended from time to time in accordance with Section 10 above. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in this Policy, please do not use this website
KL Art (Karen Loughridge Fine Art)
17 Shire Oak Drive